Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pure Organic Jojoba Oil - Incredible Benefits for Skin and Hair

Pure Organic Jojoba Oil



Hi Donald here,
I apply Pure Organic Jojoba Oil every day. Four nights a week I add three drops to my moisturizer before applying it and and the other three nights I mix three drops of jojoba oil with two drops of rosehip oil and apply it to my face and neck. It takes quite some time for my skin to fully absorb it  but I wake up with glowing skin. My skin is sensitive, but seems to really like the oil. When I started applying it, I was scared that it would make my skin more oily and that it would block my pores.
I can't use it during the day because it is too oily, but using it at night doesn't make my skin more oily during the day. It does not block my skin pores, which is excellent. It also seems to soften my skin really well.
They say it can be use as a daily moisturizer, makeup remover (or facial cleanser), pre-shave oil and lip treatment. For your hair, Pure Organic Jojoba Oil provides exceptional moisture for deep conditioning and nourishment.

I will recommend Pure Organic Jojoba Oil to anyone who want to have a perfect skin and hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment